Saturday, January 5, 2008

lost and found

We resumed our work yesterday morning, starting with the lead vocals on Try Harder, Umbrella and On a Breeze. I must admit I was a bit shaky about it. I'm not the most self-assured person when it comes down to my singing. My increasingly bad health is certainly not approving my singing voice. Do believe things turned out rather good. Space echo and distortion may have something to do with that.
In the late afternoon and evening Ted and JL did some dreamy, dub flavoured guitar work. I loved it, but we kinda lost Pieter here. He really is a great person and a fantastic producer, but when it comes to taste in music he's not exactly living on the same planet as we do. That's okay, he's keeping us sharp, he makes us sound good. That's what matters.
Boyke and WJP are busy in the studio as I'm writing this entry and I've heard they've brought a special guest with them. More on that later...

No comments: